Thursday, July 13, 2006

Google Earth Blog: Go Flying - Flight Tracklogs for Google Earth

After seeing how cool the small sectional maps on the Winging IT blog. I emailed the author to ask how he does it. I got a real quick response that pointed me here. It is an addon to Google Earth that some very kind pilot wrote. This link started my exploration of Google Earth and in doing so found another really cool add on for use by pilots. It allows you to upload you GPS flight tracks to Google Earth. I haven't tried it yet but looks very cool. Check out the post here or by clicking on the link at the top of my post

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some notes on getting a Garmin track into GE here, in case that is of interest:

http://vectorstofinal.com/?section=entry&id=286

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home